Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the postal & residential address of Azure?
- 255 Goyder Street Narrabundah
- Who is the developer?
- The Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church for the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn as trustee for Marymead Child and Family Centre
- Who is the architect?
- SQC Architecture
- Who is the builder?
- Project Coordination (Australia) Pty Ltd
- How many townhouses are there in total?
- How many two bedroom townhouses are there?
- How many three bedroom townhouses are there?
- How many three bedroom, two storey townhouses are there?
- What is the site area?
- Is it DA approved?
- How many types of finishes can I choose from?
- There are 3 finishes that have already been assigned to each townhouse. All finishes are neutral. View each finish at the display village.
- Can the finishes schedule be upgraded/changed/combined?
- Is parking available?
- What is the floor-to-ceiling height?
- Will the complex be professionally managed once completed?
- When will the building be completed?
- Currently schedule for final quarter 2019
- What amenities are available?
- Community Building, orchard, community garden
- What sound insulation quality exists between the townhouses?
- Acoustically rated party walls
- What are the security features of the complex?
- CCTV monitoring around shared driveways
- What deposit is required to secure a townhouse?
- 10% of the ingoing contribution fee
- Is the price guaranteed?
- The price is guaranteed upon payment of the deposit
- Is GST included in the price?
- GST is not applicable
- Is it only for over 55’s?
- Can I have visitors stay with me?
- Can we keep a pet?
- What facilities and services are available?
- Daily Village bus
Assistance on call
Community building bookable for private functions
Free Wi-Fi within the village precinct
Outdoor BBQ area
CCTV monitoring of common areas
Grounds and communal facilities
Maintenance and cleaning
Premises maintenance and repairs